Ilocos Sur National High Sur
June 9,2011
Dear Mr.President;
First of all I would like to greet you a pleasant day and time.And I also congratulates for being the new president in our country. I hope that you will do your best to make our country progress.
Sir I wrote a letter because I just want also to make our school more progress. We are lacks of facilities, the CR's are dirty. We need also some computers, more classroom, more chairs and some other facilities that we need. It's really hard to enter the room late when we've gone to comfort-room
because it's so very far.
Sir, I want also to say to you that please don't accept or pass the abortion and divorce case. Family will be destroy if this will be pass and children will be affected. It's really hard to concentrate study if the family is not OK. I'm begging you. I don't want to experience others what I've experience to my family when they separate.
I hope that you've understand what i want to express. Thank You and God Blessed You.
Respectfully Yours,
Janine Peruna
IV- Jacinto
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento